La clé de l'Amitie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion  

My Facebook Login Problem Help Me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La clé de l'Amitie Index du Forum -> Notre coin Detente -> Café des artistes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giannvale

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: My Facebook Login Problem Help Me Répondre en citant

My Facebook Login Problem Help Me
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

layden 2018-01-09 15:31:56 DJMoonNight facebook anyone besides me do have problems with facebook/ facebook support?? #facebook #problems support 2018-01-09 14:58:53 mviigrsm bravefrontiergl please fix the facebook login issue :< couldn't login my previous account. Web Cure It as well. What does that mean?. I was shown where the activity may be coming from and that needed to change/reset my password. 2018-01-04 04:53:29 darkprincess31 "lady sigyn offline" iam on facebook and also working on some vampire art of tom 2018-01-04 04:01:51 AGHChad hey everyone! facebook is having issues. The network also offers a platform for third party developers. i a, not getting the emails either! 2018-01-04 15:49:32 iamitsharma84 facebook y the hell my facebook account is not working 2018-01-04 13:01:07 IcepickXIII anyone else having issues with facebook desktop? it's not loading for me for some reason. darby said on March 20, 2010 at 11:32 amfaebook is not working right WHY! everthing else works but just not facebook WHY ! ever one else in my house can get on to it to !!!!!!!. Staci said on September 27, 2010 at 8:38 pmI have gotten multiple calls from friends on my facebook acct asking me if Im o.k&.instant messages kept coming up and then telling them that I needed money and help in London&and my password has been changed so that I cannot get in b/c when I try to change my password facebook says they have sent my new security code to my email address and when I get to that&.I now have NO email messages&all my email folders and new emails have been deleted. How can i restore it. 2. I have not been able to see my photos for a month. Thanks R.Mackey. Katy said on February 8, 2011 at 11:34 pmEverytime I try to log into my Facebook page my husbands page comes up. I checked on Google, and did all their suggestions, but it doesnt help. if i try it is just saying page not found. Plz activate my account asap. He gets this message No verification methods are currently available. Deb Jones said on January 16, 2011 at 6:42 amI bought 2 farmville cards at 10.00 each and put my numbers in for fv dallars i did not get my fv dallars i got 2 darts in which i cant use them i am very disappointed because when you spend money like that and get cheated out i will not purchure anymore cards ever again i would really like to know what happened that i didnt get them it was 1/11/11. And it said that they became friends a couple hours ago so Im confused is it posible to change the time after you post it or she changed it and if she did can you tell me how it gets done please. The facebook suddenly shows you need login in , then i login in with my password but failed many times even i have sent request for new password, also It shows i need to identify this password is correct and ask me to provide the computer name? this is for Home computer why it happen? As my Email which is directly to Gmail coz using netvigator only allow 8MB, GMail can have more storage. now my lappy is infected, and i cant load facebook page anymore. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. My friends are writing to me everyday and I have at least 100 messages to reply to, I know this only because I see them when I check my email. thanks. #newyearnewyou 2018-01-04 01:36:39 CampbelIII capxofficial why your facebook is not working ? 2018-01-04 00:34:44 Gogilchrist spotifycares hi i can't seem to login to the website i use my facebook login but that's not working can u advise on what the issue is? 2018-01-03 22:43:58 1995shades justdancegame hello! why can't i log in on just dance with my facebook account? 2018-01-03 22:21:33 AFFCNY newyorkcity hey. WHY???. whats the facebook page called and ill search for it. When I asked her she denied it and to my sorpriced the time had changed it was 9pm. This quick security check helps keep Facebook a community of real people who connect and share using their real identities. I guess I am about to accept that there is no fix to my problem, or if there is no one at the FB help center is going to take the time to figure it out and tell me. I tried logging in for him on my home computer since he doesnt have a computer except for his phone. Once this was done I attempted to log back into my account only find my fb account was no longer there; as though my original account never in exisistence; loosing all my friends and post comments. Im trying to see if there are problems with the parental controls, but it works sometimes. Home. thank you, 5a02188284
chat para facebook nokia c5-03twitter login facebook connecthow to earn facebook credits from bubble islandfacebook hacker cup problems 2014chatleiste bei facebook wegchat di facebook per nokia lumia 620how do i regain access to my facebook accountmasuk ke http apps.facebook.com pageragecode to invite all friends on facebook firefox 2013facebook uecker-randow bote

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La clé de l'Amitie Index du Forum -> Notre coin Detente -> Café des artistes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation